Cheetah Print Cocktail Party Dress & Accessories March 20, 2014
Wednesday Morning Best of Pinterest – Everything Crocheted February 26, 2014
What to do? Get on Pinterest and do a search for “crochet.” Drum roll puleeeeeze! Introducing some very cool stuff from some very imaginative, creative minds.
Lose Weight this Holiday Season (For Real) December 14, 2013
Right, who are we kidding? It seems everyone tries to lose weight during the holidays, like that is remotely possible, right? From mashed potatoes with gravy to sugar-dipped sweet donuts, our work is cut out for us. Maybe the best we can do is just vow not to gain weight!
But…summer is just around the corner, so there are a few very simple things we can do to get a head start on fitting into that adorable little bikini hanging in our closet.
1. Eat in moderation. Don’t deprive yourself…taste a little bit of everything, but keep the portions very small.
2. Don’t eat heavy meals late at night – especially during the winter. Eat your allotment of calories before noon, and watch the pounds drop.
3. Increase your exercise without trying. Add an extra 20 minutes to your cardio workout and purposely park far, far away in that parking lot. Those extra steps will really burn a lot of extra calories!
4. Stressed? Take a nap instead of putting extra calories in your mouth, whether it be food or alcoholic beverages. Those little hot toddies can really pile on the calories! Besides, napping is calorie-free.
5. Attitude, attitude, attitude. Don’t get down on yourself. Remember that nothing tastes as good as being skinny!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!